Monday, June 2, 2008

Body acne soap and face masks for acne prone skin

I had a personal experience black heads and other symptoms of acne, so am no stranger. I mean I was terrified, I did not even wanted to look in the mirror because i was so scared of the way I look. There these huge blackheads and white heads and even large bumps with pusses popping out. I was in my late teens so can you imagine how I felt? I hardly go any where just so no one would see my face.
A weak inhibitor of testosterone synthesis, flutamide is a nonsteroidal androgen receptor blocker approved for the treatment of prostate cancer. Although it is infrequently used, flutamide may prove to be effective in treating hormonal acne coexisting with hirsutism.
stay away from oil based make-ups. There are products labeled noncomedogenic those are the products you should choose to use. There are certain medical conditions that require prescriptions that can also cause Acne. If you take such medication and notice any outbreak or you notice some hormonal imbalance, just consult your doctor.
fuefgfassj.blogspot.com
tags: noncomedogenic moisturizer for acne, birth control pills acne, retinol 40's skin care acne research

No comments: